Once we have completed the writing of your Will and it has been signed and witnessed, it must remain valid and safe until the time comes when it is needed, however many years later.
There are a number of things that could invalidate your Will. Pen marks in the wrong place, a tear or damage of some sort, loss of the Will or just simply your executors being unable to find it after your death.
All these add up to an invalid Will, so keeping the documents safe is vital and for a small annual fee we can offer secure document storage where all your important documents are stored professionally. Your executors will be able to access your original Will quickly. We are then on hand to provide telephone guidance to your executors regarding Probate.
The small annual fee for storage is guaranteed never to increase and you have the facility of updating your Will as often as you need for free, ensuring it always reflects exactly what you want.
Document Storage includes a number of Additional benefits:
- Storage for the original of your signed Will within our secure vault
- A copy of your Will to keep for your records
- Free annual update or re-write of your Will as required
- A letter to your executors explaining their duties and how to obtain your Wills
- Free storage for additional important documents (House Deeds etc)
- No fee for retrieval or deposit of your documents
- Free advice and support for your Executors in administering your estate
- The annual fee for storage is guaranteed never to increase
- Your Peace of Mind